SIELE (Servicio Internacional de Evaluación de la Lengua Española) is a new Spanish certificate which certifies online the command of the Spanish language proficiency for students and professionals from all.
It was developed by the Instituto Cervantes, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Universidad de Salamanca and Universidad de Buenos Aires. These institutions guarantee the standards for quality and good practices in the creation of the tests and the use of diverse linguistic varieties in the Hispanic world
Furthermore, more than 75 universities in more than 20 Ibero-American countries are actively involved with SIELE, performing ongoing research in Spanish language teaching, supporting content quality and providing innovative didactic materials.
SIELE is …
- Digital: paperwork is performed electronically.
- Quick and fast: results are obtained within a period of no more than three weeks.
- Adaptable: different exam modalities are available to attend to different needs from candidates.
- Flexible: there are no predetermined exams. The candidate chooses the exam location, date and modality.
- Homogeneous: it is panhispanic and includes different linguistic variations of Spanish.
TANDEM International member schools TANDEM Madrid and Escuela Montalbán – TANDEM Granada have already introduced the exams in order to give students the opportunity to finish a Spanish course with an official exam.