- How did 2014 go for you, and how did it compare to previous years?
2014 went very well, we had many students in the German intensive courses; we expanded our offer and we were quite successful with our new evening courses. In comparison to other years we had a slight increase of number of students and also more inquiries. 2014 we moved into new, bigger premises.
- What developments do you expect in 2015?
The total number of students will stabilize, but we will increase the number of students who do a preparative course for the TestDaf examination.
- Anything new this year?
We offer more evening courses for people who already live and work in Göttingen.
- Where do the majority of your students come from?
We have a mixture from all over the world.
- What are your most popular student activities at your school?
Canoeing, small trips to the surroundings of Göttingen, our Halloween and Carnival celebrations.
- What makes your destination special for your students?
We are a small school, but we think that this is an advantage: we keep in touch with our students and we try to offer a comfortable and nice atmosphere for them. We support and care for our students in a very individual way. Göttingen is a safe city and famous for its University. That´s why there is an open-minded ambience which invites you to make friends from all over the world. Moreover, younger students (and their parents) don´t have to be worried about criminality for example. Göttingen is a multi-faceted city which also offers a lot of cultural activities, sports and very friendly people.
- 3 things that make your German language school special for your students?
– Nice atmosphere.
– Young and inspired teachers.
– Students find small classes and our flexibility to meet their wishes.
Kinga Langer from Sprachzentrum – TANDEM Göttingen: www.sprachzentrum.de