1. How did 2014 go for you, and how did it compare to previous years?
There is an enormous request for German courses here in Frankfurt. Over the past few years, we expanded the school, but at the moment we do not have the option for further expansion and so we unfortunately have to reject a lot of people, who wish to register for one of our courses, especially beginners, as we can only start 3 or 4 beginner courses each month. This situation is quite displeasing for our office staff.
2. What developments do you expect in 2015?
No changes of the above described situation-
3. Anything new this year?
We decided to offer more special training for exams. Before, we only offered preparation courses for the TestDaF exams, now there are preparation courses available for the exams of levels B1, B2, C1.
4. Where do the majority of your students come from?
From all over the world, about 10% from South Korea-
5. What are your most popular student activities at your school?
Learning German! (but we also offer many cultural activities and trips to other cities 3-4 times a week)-
6. What makes your destination special for your students?
Good quality languages courses and attractive prices, so students can stay for long periods.
7. 3 things that make your school special for your students?
) Best prices and quality
) Wide selection of levels and course times
) Appealing atmosphere
Helmut Thiel from Zentrum für deutsche Sprache und Kultur e.V. – TANDEM Frankfurt: www.tandem-frankfurt.de