The Instituto Cervantes network of accredited Spanish schools, created to promote the use of the Spanish language and guarantee effective, quality teaching of Spanish, is made up of centres which are expressly recognized as quality institutions by the Instituto Cervantes, through a joint agreement.
Every three years, the accredited schools undergo a thorough inspection which guarantees a continued standard of quality regarding the academic activity and the quality of the teachers, the facilities and equipments, the administrative organization, as well as the advertisement.
TANDEM Granada – Escuela Montalban, has once again been successfully inspected and accredited by the Instituto Cervantes for the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language.
If you study Spanish at Escuela Montalban, you can be sure that:
- it complies with the academic requirements for the teaching of Spanish,
- it complies with the legal requirements for teaching,
- it has adequate resources,
- it has a qualified team of teachers, with degrees and adequate training,
- it has a teaching curriculum which guarantees the adequate learning progress,
- it respects a set maximum amount of students per class,
- it displays truthful advertisement which clearly reflects their offer,
- it offers a clear detail of the courses’ price as well as the price of the complementary services.
Congratulations to Escuela Montalban!